Add the WJC Awards to the Player Page

So after asking around I have found out that unlike the VHL and VHLM awards, the WJC awards aren't shown on a users Player Page. If you don't know what I mean then here is a picture showing you the section I'm talking about:

Untitled122-20200109164721.png

I just wanted to make a suggestion to add the WJC awards like the Medals, the "All-Team (Top Players)" and "WJC MVP" into the Awards.

11 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I just wanted to make a suggestion to add the WJC awards like the Medals, the "All-Team (Top Players)" and "WJC MVP" into the Awards.

Be happy VHLM awards show up, anything not VHL related they don't really care

15 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Be happy VHLM awards show up, anything not VHL related they don't really care

I don't mean to come off as ungrateful because I am grateful for that. :)

I'm only making a suggestion to add those awards to the awards, not a complaint because I know it isn't something that makes a difference anyways.

• 7 months later...
  • Senior Admin
3 minutes ago, dart said:

I think this is a good idea, the WJC is supposed to be a somewhat big deal and alot of players only get to go once if at all so winning an award is kind of a bigger deal

Yeah its a fair suggestion - I think i'd prioritize getting World Cup and WCJ stats on player pages first but obviously only makes sense to include awards after that 

3 hours ago, Will said:

Yeah its a fair suggestion - I think i'd prioritize getting World Cup and WCJ stats on player pages first but obviously only makes sense to include awards after that 

I remember back to when I suggested this and league has grown quite a bit since then, so I’m pretty optimistic for the future now that you say that. (Also I’m sure that I meant stats too back when I first suggested this, and it does make sense to do the stats before the awards. Just knowing any of this could happen makes me happy)