S70 Seattle Bears Captains

Banackock

:sea: S E A T T L E  B E A R S  S 7 0  C A P T A I N S  :sea:

stanley cup celebration GIF

S 6 8   +   S 6 9   C O N T I N E N T A L  C U P  C H A M P I O N S 

What a season. What a damn, crazy season we just had. BACK TO BACK! A post will be coming in the future I'm sure - where the magical "Tell all" sort of stuff happens. For now? Let's get the captains for the Bears out of the way. 

A S S I S T A N T  # 1

B E R O C K A  S U N D Q V I S T - @Berocka

A S S I S T A N T  # 2

S C O T T  G R E E N E @DoktorFunk

C A P T A I N

R A Y Z  F U N K @Rayzor_7

GO BEARS GO!

:sea:

Edited by Banackock

15 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Greene's worst nightmare, and just like any typical Seattle player you’re too dumb to read the sig smh 

ice hockey Noogie GIF by NHL

Pretty sure you're not my worst nightmare, because I really don't remember dreaming about dumbass try-hards like you. 

Screenshot_20200110-150607_Chrome.jpg

Although, calling you a try-hard might be a little too strong based on your stats. How'd those playoffs end again, @Banackock?

Edited by DoktorFunk

11 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

Pretty sure you're not my worst nightmare, because I really don't remember dreaming about dumbass try-hards like you. 

Screenshot_20200110-150607_Chrome.jpg

Although, calling you a try-hard might be a little too strong based on your stats. How'd those playoffs end again, @Banackock?

Yikes judging rookie playoff stats? On a team that placed me on the 3rd line... I guess calling you a dumbass might be too soft based off of your response.

Just now, Big Mac said:

Yikes judging rookie playoff stats? On a team that placed me on the 3rd line... I guess calling you a dumbass might be too soft based off of your response.

I'm a dumbass? Okay. You're really the one who has no place to talk. You might be more coherent if you ate a game of Scrabble, then shit out the pieces and tried to make a sentence from that, because you really haven't made any kind of sense at all so far. Best of luck in the coming season. Have fun staying on the third line and being replaced by the rookies. I feel bad for anyone drafted to that dumpster fire. 

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Two seasons are rookie? I mean rookie contract =/= rookie... try again. Only dumbass here is you. These 0 points in 11 games in the playoffs really elevated your team. Back to back championships are luck? lol nice try, must have learned from the Bushito school of not knowing jack shit. Can't wait for you never to hoist the cup. I'll expect your inactivity and subsequent retirement for being below mediocre in about 2 seasons. By the way.. just because your "sig" says your name.. doesn't mean you're anything besides the training cone they use to teach toddlers to skate. 

Good luck going forward. 

1 minute ago, Acydburn said:

Two seasons are rookie? I mean rookie contract =/= rookie... try again. Only dumbass here is you. These 0 points in 11 games in the playoffs really elevated your team. Back to back championships are luck? lol nice try, must have learned from the Bushito school of not knowing jack shit. Can't wait for you never to hoist the cup. I'll expect your inactivity and subsequent retirement for being below mediocre in about 2 seasons. By the way.. just because your "sig" says your name.. doesn't mean you're anything besides the training cone they use to teach toddlers to skate. 

Good luck going forward. 

"How’d those playoffs end again" not gonna write a paragraph about this cause I wasn’t gonna try to get serious, but you guys can keep shitting your pants over a joke I guess your mascot is an SJW.

• Commissioner
Just now, Big Mac said:

"How’d those playoffs end again" not gonna write a paragraph about this cause I wasn’t gonna try to get serious, but you guys can keep shitting your pants over a joke I guess your mascot is an SJW.

make it rain bear GIF

4 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

I'm a dumbass? Okay. You're really the one who has no place to talk. You might be more coherent if you ate a game of Scrabble, then shit out the pieces and tried to make a sentence from that, because you really haven't made any kind of sense at all so far. Best of luck in the coming season. Have fun staying on the third line and being replaced by the rookies. I feel bad for anyone drafted to that dumpster fire. 

You can keep saying I’m unintelligent, but it doesn’t matter cause I don’t even know you. Anyways I’m happy that I’m being replaced by rookies cause I’m getting bumped to top 6, mama look at me now. Anyways about being drafted to that dumpster fire? So apparently any team that is rebuilding and has a rivalry with a team that is filled with guys glued to their screens are dumpster fires, but anyways keep ranting cause I’m enjoying it.

1 minute ago, Big Mac said:

Oh! Look guys! He took my advice on the Scrabble eating! He's learning!