S70 Seattle Bears Captains

Banackock

This is super amazing! Gotta love when a guy gets angry because someone answered to his joke with a joke.

As I am not part of Seattle anymore, what can I say. Seattle is like a 1980's Jaguar XJC, elegant, brilliant and everything you would want in a car, at the same time Calgary is an old Ford Ranger that has its place rotting behind a barn.

D.C. REPRESENT

2 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

This is super amazing! Gotta love when a guy gets angry because someone answered to his joke with a joke.

As I am not part of Seattle anymore, what can I say. Seattle is like a 1980's Jaguar XJC, elegant, brilliant and everything you would want in a car, at the same time Calgary is an old Ford Ranger that has its place rotting behind a barn.

D.C. REPRESENT

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

LOVE TO DCD

2 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

D.C. REPRESENT

In the same way the old rusty ranger will drag that jag around the farm yard like the over priced over hyped pile of monkey dung it is

4 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

D.C. REPRESENT

Funny how inaccurate this is.

im not angry This is more like a guy responded to a joke then that guy responded with a joke then some guy went hoes mad then I responded but you can be un-factually incorrect just to make a quick whip

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

In the same way the old rusty ranger will drag that jag around the farm yard like the over priced over hyped pile of monkey dung it is

It might, but most likely it will never do as this Jag has back to back cups and Calgary has... 7 season rebuild? 

2 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

im not angry This is more like a guy responded to a joke then that guy responded with a joke then some guy went hoes mad then I responded but you can be un-factually incorrect just to make a quick whip

I guess you didn't really catch that you were the one who went "hoes mad", it is fine though as being "hoes mad" fits a team that traded John Frostbeard away in S66.

3 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

I'm just here for a fun rivalry, hehe. :D 

Fuck Calgary.

200.gif

FUCK. For a second I thought that gif was @Beaviss. Looked like him and a Nucks jersey.

Just now, Banackock said:

I'm just here for a fun rivalry, hehe. :D 

Fuck Calgary.

200.gif

FUCK. For a second I thought that gif was @Beaviss. Looked like him and a Nucks jersey.

BY GOD THAT KILLED HIM! HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Edited by DoktorFunk