S70 Seattle Bears Captains

Banackock

8 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

It might, but most likely it will never do as this Jag has back to back cups and Calgary has... 7 season rebuild? 

Funny I’m not on a 7 year rebuild since I was competitive for some of that, 7 seasons since I won a cup maybe but that’s not when I rebuilt. But when I won my cup Seattle was in the midst of their 25 season rebuild since I won their last cup

8 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I'm just here for a fun rivalry, hehe. :D 

Fuck Calgary.

200.gif

FUCK. For a second I thought that gif was @Beaviss. Looked like him and a Nucks jersey.

tbh it does look like me other than the hair

2 minutes ago, Dil said:

1. https://www.grammarly.com/

2.  Enjoy that extra first overall pick, hopefully it'll speed up your rebuild from 10 seasons to 8.

Ah a smart ass who has to make himself feel better by using a joke someone else used in the thread but I’m not surprised you can never create something without it being nearly 20% altered from its original 

1 minute ago, Big Mac said:

Ah a smart ass who has to make himself feel better by using a joke someone else used in the thread but I’m not surprised you can never create something without it being nearly 20% altered from its original 

I just had a fucking stroke trying to read this.

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Funny I’m not on a 7 year rebuild since I was competitive for some of that, 7 seasons since I won a cup maybe but that’s not when I rebuilt. But when I won my cup Seattle was in the midst of their 25 season rebuild since I won their last cup

Making finals in S63 and then being irrelevant as you couldn't pass 1 or 2nd round ever? Dude, really?