Sign in to follow this  
VHL Bot

NYA/TOR; S69 off-season

Toronto getting a cap dump to start building their picks up again.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're last or second-to-last the next couple of seasons, but they'll have a solid core from the next few drafts.

4 minutes ago, Renomitsu said:

Toronto getting a cap dump to start building their picks up again.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're last or second-to-last the next couple of seasons, but they'll have a solid core from the next few drafts.

Sadly Toronto doesn’t have their own native picks in 71, so S71 is the beginning of the Killinger era in Toronto regardless of where Toronto truly finishes. Haha

Edited by Peace

5 minutes ago, Peace said:

Sadly Toronto doesn’t have their own native picks in 71, so S71 is the beginning of the Killinger era in Toronto regardless of where Toronto truly finishes. Haha

Even so - a first is still a first, and I'm excited to see what you can build even if you don't get 1OA in the next couple drafts.

1 minute ago, Renomitsu said:

Even so - a first is still a first, and I'm excited to see what you can build even if you don't get 1OA in the next couple drafts.

I'm absolutely excited for the future!

FINALLY! A moment we all have been waiting for! The whole NY organiztion is throwing a parade! They finally managed to do what they failed to so for goddamn forever. All of that blood sweat and tears in offseason, all of that was worth in the end. I'm so happy for you, New York...

...they finally managed to get rid of Kisshan Shan.

for real, how many seasons Esso was trying to sell him and not even rebuilders were taking him, that's sad. 

2 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

FINALLY! A moment we all have been waiting for! The whole NY organiztion is throwing a parade! They finally managed to do what they failed to so for goddamn forever. All of that blood sweat and tears in offseason, all of that was worth in the end. I'm so happy for you, New York...

...they finally managed to get rid of Kisshan Shan.

for real, how many seasons Esso was trying to sell him and not even rebuilders were taking him, that's sad. 

pretty sure its been like 3 seasons lmao