Playoff reflections

Steve

Well the playoffs have come and gone. Seattle was indeed the place to be this season as they now have back to back cups. Although I wasn't here for the first one, this one was great to earn. It wasn't an easy road to the cup. First we had to get smacked around by my former team the NY Americans. They fought hard and brave. It truly was an epic series. I already had respect for my former team mates and I was proud of them, they are warriors.

From there on, it was just the matter of our GM setting us up for success. He was on point with every line tweak and in the end, he proved to be, once again, the greatest GM this season. I have a lot of respect for him as well as the team. We played as a group and learned how to win. I feel lucky to have been a part of this ride. My first playoffs and a cup. I am a happy camper.

Moving into this next season, we will use what we have and I would expect us to be in the mix at the end of the season. We have a strong core and will bring in some support players and move forward. The future is very bright here in Seattle.