The REAL Hounds AGM Hiring Thread [HIRED]

Gustav

Hello VHL...

It's been a while since I last had to do this (just over six months, to be exact), but yesterday @Berocka suddenly disappeared in a burst of hellfire and that leaves the Hounds without an AGM. So I'm hiring! In particular, I'm looking for someone who:

-Is active, both on the forums and on Discord

-Is looking to learn how to run a team

-Has at least a basic understanding of creating and developing a player in the VHLM

-Is able to run the STHS Client on their computer (if you're on Windows, this is you. If you're on something else--I run it on Mac--good luck, this may or may not be you)

I've always done most of the actual running of the team on my own and made locker room activity the main thing for the AGM, but if you're hired here I will give you a chance to do everything at least once, and I can offer the guarantee that by the end of your time here you will have all the knowledge necessary to run a team in the VHLM (or, at least, all the knowledge I've got anyway...).

Good luck to all!

Edited by GustavMattias

Thank you Gustav for your time and all the help you gave to me, best of luck to whoever receives the job. I know you will have fun and just remember all the jokes they make to you in the locker room is respect in disguise. Thank you to all the Hounds that were in the LR it was fun pretending to be in charge and none of you believing me.

-Consider this my official application for the AGM job for the Hound- :)

Also a massive thank you to Berocka for being the best AGM ever, and I wish him the best of luck with his new GM role for Halifax!

My work and home life hours for the next little while are pretty unstable so cancel that application, for now.

Edited by Spyro
cancel application :(

Hello everyone...

I was between waiting a bit longer and making the hire now, but whatever. I'd rather get things in order before we get going and, since I've got a candidate who I've been pushing other people to hire just about as long as I've been a GM in this league, I'd more than likely make this decision no matter what else ended up happening in this thread.

Anyway, introducing the new Hounds AGM, drafted here way back in S66 and contributing positively to the league ever since...@DoktorFunk.

(Yes, I confirmed this one with the commissioners.)

Good luck to everyone else in all your future endeavors.