Season 71 return?

Gooningitup

Things are going well, for those who are curious my son has taken to the chemo well. Things looking up, my wife and daughter are both in good health. My job, settled down again after our usualy christmas rush people blowing fuses left and right trying to make beautiful houses for the holidays. 

The few months fully away from the league, and the about half a year i was barely active. Given me a nice breather. I dont really desire to join this season. As the draft just occured, or is going too soon? So figure another couple months away for another season will give me a nice breather. 

It also brings me to my next topic. As always my player will be russian national, he will be a Komarov. However i want to give the league, the choice in his first name, can not be Sergei, Vladimir, Pavel, or Evgeni as they have graced the league already. As well as what position/player arch i should be. I will rule out goalie right away as i was never a TPE whore, to be an elite goalie so that position makes no sense. 

@Members

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Things are going well, for those who are curious my son has taken to the chemo well. Things looking up, my wife and daughter are both in good health. My job, settled down again after our usualy christmas rush people blowing fuses left and right trying to make beautiful houses for the holidays. 

The few months fully away from the league, and the about half a year i was barely active. Given me a nice breather. I dont really desire to join this season. As the draft just occured, or is going too soon? So figure another couple months away for another season will give me a nice breather. 

It also brings me to my next topic. As always my player will be russian national, he will be a Komarov. However i want to give the league, the choice in his first name, can not be Sergei, Vladimir, Pavel, or Evgeni as they have graced the league already. As well as what position/player arch i should be. I will rule out goalie right away as i was never a TPE whore, to be an elite goalie so that position makes no sense. 

@Members

Mother fucker why

4 minutes ago, Berocka said:

KAZIMIR. Meaning - GREAT DESTROYER.

Kazimir Komarov the Deadly Sniper

This is actually good. I was dead set on saying Petr but saw this and now agree with it instead

@Gooningitup so glad to hear the good news! I do hope things continue to go well, and though you don't know me well, feel free to reach out if you need anything.

We just had the draft tonight, actually, so you'll have a bit of a wait--but I believe your last player was a defenseman? Why not make a forward this time, I guess...

But, since your username pertains to gooning, might I suggest the name "Borya," meaning, as you probably know, "fighter."