Player Cards Also Go In This Forum

Tagger

We should have something in the title of this forum or a form of rubric written in a pinned post that shows that Player Cards belong in here.

I wanted to make this a 150 word article as to why that should be the case, but I feel like that's actually pretty self-explanatory, so in case I accidentally click-baited anyone who came for a player card, here is my attempt.

pZBzyR4.png

6 minutes ago, Tagger said:

We should have something in the title of this forum or a form of rubric written in a pinned post that shows that Player Cards belong in here.

I wanted to make this a 150 word article as to why that should be the case, but I feel like that's actually pretty self-explanatory, so in case I accidentally click-baited anyone who came for a player card, here is my attempt.

pZBzyR4.png

Big P.K. fan eh?

Too bad he sucks buttholes this year

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

Big P.K. fan eh?

Yeah, he's certainly in my top three for sure.

I only know about 10 hockey players though, so I don't know how big of an achievement that is. 

On 1/13/2020 at 6:57 PM, Enorama said:

Big P.K. fan eh?

Wouldn’t even say he sucks buttholes, if you where on the worst team and getting a bunch of minutes with a bunch of young I inexperienced guys you’d see why he’s bad, and he’s mainly not on his a-game offensively he’s never really faultered defensively, but no fights are needed to be started :D