AOSN Podcast Episode 1 [2/2]

Berocka

Hi Everyone

Berocka here, I am trying my hand at making a podcast just to try something different and to see if I like it. Feel free to listen if you would like, but your honest opinion would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advanced, now enjoy (you probably won't) my podcast.

AOSN.png

Edited by Berocka
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Review:

- Great start to what hopefully is a long-running series! Voice was clear and audible. Content was great. Having tons of questions really helps the podcast quality. I liked how you kept the pace moving throughout. Good job on stopping yourself talk about Cricket for too long haha, I enjoyed that. Please add me to the list of players you'd like to play with. Malmo is a great place to play and you'd only make it better. 

Fun, interesting, and a good quality podcast. Wonderful work @Berocka :cheers:

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Review:

- Great start to what hopefully is a long-running series! Voice was clear and audible. Content was great. Having tons of questions really helps the podcast quality. I liked how you kept the pace moving throughout. Good job on stopping yourself talk about Cricket for too long haha, I enjoyed that. Please add me to the list of players you'd like to play with. Malmo is a great place to play and you'd only make it better. 

Fun, interesting, and a good quality podcast. Wonderful work @Berocka :cheers:

Thanks appreciate the review. Got some big ideas for the Series coming up stay tuned

Review:

Love the Podcast. Super excited for this series. Audio was super clear and i could easily understand you. Questions were answered super well. It never really died down, your voice stayed engaging throw the whole thing. Overall 10/10 great work and keep it up man!