Halifax GM Reveals First Name to Be "Lucifer," Says "Hell Isn't Really All That Bad"

Gustav

HALIFAX--The mystery of the cult deepened Saturday as red clouds swirled above Scotiabank Centre that evening. Earlier in the day, it was announced that the team would be bringing in a new GM, the former AGM of the Mississauga Hounds previously only known to the league as Mr. Berocka (@Berocka). He had refused to disclose the details of his first name to the league in times previous, but when the subject was brought up at a press conference, this time he did care to elaborate.

"Yeah, it's Lucifer," he said to local reporters shortly after arriving in the city. "My full name is Lucifer Berocka, and recently I decided that I really love that about myself. You see, there are a lot of bush fires happening where I'm from, so I was looking outside the other day and watching everything burning and I thought to myself, 'you know, hell isn't really all that bad.' That's why I'm here, I heard this team is into that kind of thing."

Berocka seems to have embraced the team culture in Halifax, as the team held a goat sacrifice on Tuesday and an effigy burning on Thursday. It remains to be seen how the team as a whole may change in the future, but at the moment the transition seems to have been quick and easy.