Uptadates in stats

Zyrok

Hello to everyone who might see this post, I am a new member in this platform but I want to say that I really like the idea of this game... And I also think it is great that this game doesn't have the pay-to-win thing that all games normally have:

I was just thinking about this game and from my sincere opinion I think it's one of the bests games I ever had the oportunity to play, but I also think that there might be some things to improve, and I thought about one in particular... Stats; Stats are important in every game, and how you manage them wil make you a better player, but I think this game is keeping themselves like too basic on the stats,, for example there is just one mental stat and is leadership... Although I like the fighting and discipline I think they could do much more than that, but apart from that I think it is one of the games most underrated that I know and that should deserve more atention

Thank you everyone for your time

13 minutes ago, Zyrok said:

Hello to everyone who might see this post, I am a new member in this platform but I want to say that I really like the idea of this game... And I also think it is great that this game doesn't have the pay-to-win thing that all games normally have:

I was just thinking about this game and from my sincere opinion I think it's one of the bests games I ever had the oportunity to play, but I also think that there might be some things to improve, and I thought about one in particular... Stats; Stats are important in every game, and how you manage them wil make you a better player, but I think this game is keeping themselves like too basic on the stats,, for example there is just one mental stat and is leadership... Although I like the fighting and discipline I think they could do much more than that, but apart from that I think it is one of the games most underrated that I know and that should deserve more atention

Thank you everyone for your time

Agreed on all points and im glad to hear you enjoying the site. We are constantly looking to improve!

5 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Agreed on all points and im glad to hear you enjoying the site. We are constantly looking to improve!

Thank you for your time

A lot of members would agree with you, but unfortunately the simulation game/engine we use doesn't allow us to add attributes; it's arguably one of the biggest downsides of the program. It would require us to basically reprogram the sim engine, which we can't really do.