B2B2B?

Steve

Well this off season has been long enough. Not sure why it takes so long but I don't run the league or understand all that goes into the reasoning. I am just a player that wants to get the new season going.

Seattle players are restless and ready. With a different look going into the season, we can't wait to see how we all play with each other. It will be a fun season as the locker room is buzzing with excitement. Our GM has keeps us up to date on what we should expect and where to put the shelf to hold our next cup.

We have a locker room full of unique players with a full on effort to become the best of the best. We will all be fighting for minutes to prove ourselves. It will be interesting to say the least.

Everyone has trained as much as anyone could while waiting for the season to start. We are ready. Ready to fight and claw our way into the playoffs. We do have 72 games to warm up for the playoffs and I would expect us to be running on all cylinders by then. Fun time ahead in Seattle.