Marlins New AGM Hiring Thread

InstantRockstar

Unfortunately at this time, @Alex Bridge has informed me due to in real life situations, that he will no longer be able to man the reigns of AGM, which I can totally respect and understand. I'm glad in this short time that we've been able to get along, and I certainly do not feel like I made the wrong decision hiring him, however he understands the need for an AGM to be very active and engaging, which he just knows he cannot commit to atm. 

With that being said, I'm a very fun GM, I'm an active GM but if you're going to be my AGM, I want someone who: 

> Is Active 

> Willing to learn

> Is committed to the team regardless of results

> Willing to go above and beyond for the sake of players fun

If that is you, this is what the job entails: 

> Setting lines/tactics when I am unavailable to do so

> Recommending line/tactics whenever you god dang please

> Recruitment (this is a biggie)

> Draft Scouting

> Discord & Forum Engagement

I'll field some applications for a bit, see how peoples activity levels have been, and then make a decision immediately when I feel I have found the right candidate. I know the tasks seems like a lot but you're taking over from one hell of an AGM who has done a lot for this team, and I don't really care for slackers. 

8 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

I know the tasks seems like a lot but you're taking over from one hell of an AGM who has done a lot for this team, and I don't really care for slackers. 

When your lazy so you just copy this from your last AGM hiring ?

After some consideration and a lot of applicants (even people who didn't post here applied and went through the process). 

I am glad to add a very good friend of mine and seasoned vet of sim leagues @fever95 to the team. It's been a crazy ride, I couldn't have asked for a better AGM applicant pool, but this is gonna be our go-to for a little while as he learns the ropes of the VHLM.