Stepping down from Davos GM

ShawnGlade

Just now, Bushito said:

Yeah I was always the same and still am but there is this one place with a wood fired over that makes the most killer calzones and I’m currently sitting at the bar

Mhmm, actually that sounds pretty awesome. Calzones to me are just oversized pizza pops. If they were absolutely loaded with toppings and a thinner bread I’d like them more. 

Just now, Peace said:

Mhmm, actually that sounds pretty awesome. Calzones to me are just oversized pizza pops. If they were absolutely loaded with toppings and a thinner bread I’d like them more. 

Yeah I’ve never had one that was special until I came to this little hole in the wall pub in Edmonton called Bstreet bar and they are stuffed. I’m a 200 pound man and can’t eat a full one

On 1/18/2020 at 12:08 PM, ShawnGlade said:

So it's with a heavy heart that today I announce that I'm stepping down from my GM duties from HC Davos Dynamo. This wasn't my decision, rather I was volun-told to do this but it doesn't make it any better. This change will happen immediately and later today I will be posting a thread airing out all the dirty laundry from the behind the scenes work because I can do that now :)

Thanks for a great 6 seasons Davos, hopefully one day I'll return

PS: The people I fucking hate will have a field day with this. You know who you are

nobody:

absolutely nobody:

girls with fake haters on facebook: keep hating sis, i see you lurking