S70 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM You all should know the drill by now. Here's your index, the schedule is set so you can get your lines together. If there are any roster issues please let me know immediately and I'll get them fixed up ideally before the season starts. If not just put a bot or something in your lines and let me know what to do about it.

For lines please make sure you always send lines to both rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com

Otherwise, let's have a great season everyone! I believe we're scheduled to start on Wednesday? Technically this isn't supposed to be up until tomorrow but I figured an extra day to figure out rosters wouldn't hurt.

:cheers:  

• Commissioner
Just now, Peace said:

@Beketov Toronto's missing an CPU G. Can't create lineups without it. ;)

Did you guys have 2 goalies last season? Weird.

Anyway, I’ll get it fixed up for you.

Just now, Beketov said:

Did you guys have 2 goalies last season? Weird.

Anyway, I’ll get it fixed up for you.

Nope, just RIFT and TOR G. 

TOR G won us a few games, even. 

Appreciate it, thank you! 

Edited by Peace

• Commissioner
Just now, Peace said:

Nope, just RIFT and TOR G. 

TOR G won us a few games, even. 

Appreciate it, thank you! 

Did TOR G get removed by accident? You should still have him and May, thus the two goalies you need.

Just now, Beketov said:

Did TOR G get removed by accident? You should still have him and May, thus the two goalies you need.

He's not on the farm, not scratches, and doesn't show on on the index on Toronto's roster. Must have been removed by accident, but that wouldn't have been my doing (I haven't done Toronto's lines since the playoffs started).

• Commissioner
Just now, Peace said:

He's not on the farm, not scratches, and doesn't show on on the index on Toronto's roster. Must have been removed by accident, but that wouldn't have been my doing (I haven't done Toronto's lines since the playoffs started).

Oh no, definitely wouldn’t have been your doing. I might have accidentally pushed his contract to 0 or something. I’ll get him back.

49 minutes ago, Devise said:

Indexes already? But but my off-season vacation...

In other news Malmo going to break the mold and out hit all y'all into oblivion and steal this season. You've been warned new team meta coming out all lead by my boy @Advantage

5 physical

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Peace said:

@Beketov Please let me know when you get TOR G in the lineup, I'd like to send lines in before the sims start (I can't send them without). Appreciate it! 

Shit, meant to do that last night but forgot. I’ll try to update it quickly this morning. 

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Peace said:

@Beketov Please let me know when you get TOR G in the lineup, I'd like to send lines in before the sims start (I can't send them without). Appreciate it! 

Apparently the sim machine isn’t functioning correctly because I can’t access it from work so I can’t actually fix it this morning. I’ll fix it tonight. Chances are because Devise is following the schedule for the VHLM I’ll do the same anyway and start the season tomorrow.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Apparently the sim machine isn’t functioning correctly because I can’t access it from work so I can’t actually fix it this morning. I’ll fix it tonight. Chances are because Devise is following the schedule for the VHLM I’ll do the same anyway and start the season tomorrow.

Give us some cheeky preseason for old times sake x

• Commissioner

@Peace you have TOR G back.

@GustavMattias I processed your trade and call-up and applied the lines as you requested but you might want to check.

@Everyone Else if you sent lines I applied them. If you haven’t then get them in. Season starts tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 11:27 AM, Devise said:

In other news Malmo going to break the mold and out hit all y'all into oblivion and steal this season. You've been warned new team meta coming out all lead by my boy @Advantage

Any way you could re-word this to reverse the jinx?