Mississauga Hounds GM Announcement

Banackock

:mis: Mississauga Hounds GM Announcement :mis:

As everyone knows,  @GustavMattias was fired from his role. Only pulling your strings. He was promoted to the VHL into the HC Davos job. His time with Mississauga as everyone knows was good. I don't need to heavily get into it. One of the best LR's, strong producer of good members and just a good guy and M GM. You'll be somewhat missed. 

Our goal is to try and continue on the strong vibes of the locker room and team name. To me, the Hounds are a very strong brand and "feeling" right now in the VHLM and that's important for us to continue. It's key to have the Hounds still feel and be the Hounds, just with someone new at the helm. This situation is a little crazy and seems weird that we did it, but we're 110% confident in this move - in this person and are happy that things ended up how they are now ending. 

We have decided to move @Berocka from his current role as Halifax 21st GM and have him slot in to the Mississauga Hounds GM role. We're very happy to say that moving forward, the Hounds are going to be led by a fellow pup that has now matured into this wonderful beast of a Hound. Get em Aussie man!

Thank you @Banackock and @diamond_ace for the opportunity. I would like to know am I the shortest serving GM at a team? That would be an interesting bit of trivia @Victor.

Hopefully I can continue the greatness that @GustavMattias started. Best of luck to who ever gets Halifax hopefully I didn't ruin it too badly.

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

:mis: Mississauga Hounds GM Announcement :mis:

As everyone knows,  @GustavMattias was fired from his role. Only pulling your strings. He was demoted to the VHL into the HC Davos job. His time with Mississauga as everyone knows was good. I don't need to heavily get into it. One of the best LR's, strong producer of good members and just a good guy and M GM. You'll be somewhat missed. 

Our goal is to try and continue on the strong vibes of the locker room and team name. To me, the Hounds are a very strong brand and "feeling" right now in the VHLM and that's important for us to continue. It's key to have the Hounds still feel and be the Hounds, just with someone new at the helm. This situation is a little crazy and seems weird that we did it, but we're 110% confident in this move - in this person and are happy that things ended up how they are now ending. 

We have decided to move @Berocka from his current role as Halifax 21st GM and have him slot in to the Mississauga Hounds GM role. We're very happy to say that moving forward, the Hounds are going to be led by a fellow pup that has now matured into this wonderful beast of a Hound. Get em Aussie man!

FTFY

6 minutes ago, Peace said:

Will you be the one to end the Davos never good meme? 

We'll see, I hope so but I won't get cocky about it until I actually do it.