(S71) C - Tomothe Dylansen, TPE: 30

Boomcheck

Welcome to the VHL @Boomcheck!!!

The draft has recently passed but you can still sign with a minor league team to get you playing and earning TPE. Many teams are going to offer you contracts and I hope you consider them all to see which fits your needs best. 

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and we are looking for a Centerman to run our top line. The Rush aren’t going to be competitive this season but we can guarantee top line minutes to rack up those points and a great locker room full of good people. Quote this post and comment “accept” if you want to join the Rush!

A33AEE1A-5CC7-40E1-9D1D-4EC4E292D0DE.png.034e16368be9c652a24d0ba5b5fa547e.png

Edited by Krice13

Hey @Boomcheck

Welcome back to the VHL. You will have no idea who I am as I have only been around here for 9 months but I am Berocka the GM of the Mississauga Hounds a new expansion team in the VHLM.

This season we are working on a bit of a rebuild as we finished 2nd last season. We would like to offer you maximum ice time with 1st line chance provided you stay active. If this sounds good to you quote this offer and say Accept.

If you would like any help getting back on the VHL bike let me know.

Best of luck where ever you end up.

- Berocka

5 hours ago, Krice13 said:

Welcome to the VHL @Boomcheck!!!

The draft has recently passed but you can still sign with a minor league team to get you playing and earning TPE. Many teams are going to offer you contracts and I hope you consider them all to see which fits your needs best. 

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and we are looking for a Centerman to run our top line. The Rush aren’t going to be competitive this season but we can guarantee top line minutes to rack up those points and a great locker room full of good people. Quote this post and comment “accept” if you want to join the Rush!

A33AEE1A-5CC7-40E1-9D1D-4EC4E292D0DE.png.034e16368be9c652a24d0ba5b5fa547e.png

accept