I need help on how to best host my podcasts

Berocka

Hi All 

I have run through the free storage on soundcloud in two episodes of my podcasts. I wanted to know if anyone had any better ideas on where to put it.

I was thinking I might have to resort to youtube but don't want to do that as it makes it harder to listen to.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.

-Berocka

Before we started using Soundcloud, we did use Zippyshare.com to upload podcasts. It worked because it had a built in MP3 player, so people could listen to it without having to download like on Soundcloud, but the downsides are that the file will get removed a month after upload and it can be annoying with pop-up ads even with an ad blocker. 

If you do want a soundcloud version, I've got an unlimited pro account, so if you ran out of options, I wouldn't have a problem uploading it for you if you needed it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zd5dyBKZnQqwi5V8JFd5CueCMgk3pnr2/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Tagger

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

Before we started using Soundcloud, we did use Zippyshare.com to upload podcasts. It worked because it had a built in MP3 player, so people could listen to it without having to download like on Soundcloud, but the downsides are that the file will get removed a month after upload and it can be annoying with pop-up ads even with an ad blocker. 

If you do want a soundcloud version, I've got an unlimited pro account, so if you ran out of options, I wouldn't have a problem uploading it for you if you needed it.

I might take you up on that offer if I can't find anything better.

49 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Spotify only works if you have a RSS feed, which you need someone to host the podcasts to get.

40 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

google drive?

Google Drive works except it doesn't have a player and everyone would have to download each podcast.

1 minute ago, Berocka said:

Well there we go I will do that. I had a look and didn't see anything but will try again. Cheers 

Yeah once you upload on there, there is a player although it only works in certain formats (E.g. AAC won't work but MP3 will).