Calgary got next VOL.2

Ben

Hello I made a post last week Calgary got next vol 1 and it received good attention so here is volume 2.

It Also got seen by GM @Bushito and one of the young players them selfs @Jubis  Bushito did not leave a comment but Jubis did if you hadn’t read it yet go read it but anyways he said. That they haven’t been off to a good start lately (don’t know what lately means).

So I decided to do some inside work so I did my signature slide into those DMS sadly we didn’t get anything to interesting. But he said I should go ask Bushito (he’s the GM if you didn’t know) and he gave me locker room access which I didn’t really need or want because I prefer to speak to players in private and I don’t want to be that guy. But shoutout to him he also said that they had problems last season which would be expected for a team in the rebuilding stage. could this be what Jubis was talking about are is their more inside stuff the GM might not know about???  They will also be playing their season opener against  New york

Also make sure to get some fresh VHL and VHLM merchandise  The stuff is hot I mean if you have the money to buy it buy it when I get some more money I might as well get a mug and start a podcast no just kidding I’m a middle schooler and my voice sounds like crap so I’ll pass on that option but I mean if you have the money but it the stuff it crazy man I’m  surprised that it doesn’t cost more than Gucci it has way more quality like this is the new trend get some even get some for you moms dad or even grandparents birthday day get some now!!! 

But before we wrap this all up we got some things to announce. To start off all Calgary got next volumes will be posted around 4:30 EST or 3:30 CT on Tuesdays but if it’s not at that time don’t worry I might have forgot.  I will probably add certain parts like a game recap or a personal press conference if that makes you all interested and I will also put a question at the bottom and the best answer will be featured in the next article plus I will put my answer too. So yay thank you all for reading and see y’all next time adios VHL and VHLM players and here is the question. 

What gets you hyped for the season??? 

Well I know a lot of people can’t wait to play games especially rookies it is a fun time for everybody but personally my favorite part is got to be the fantasy drafts I don’t know why but it is so fun I don’t know if this is just me so leave a reply I mean why not it only takes 20-30 Sec why are you still  reading your wasting time I mean  JUST DO IT lol I’m so funny again.