(S71) LW - Jack John, TPE: 30

GoadenGoalie35

Hi there @GoadenGoalie35! Cool name for a winger! Welcome to the VHL! I'm DoktorFunk, AGM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

Signing with us will get you plenty of ice time each game. You'll also be in one of the VHLM's best and most supportive communities, full of active people who are there to help you with anything you need and show you a fun time in general. I can guarantee you'll have fun.

Anyway, if this sounds good to you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the Hounds. 

Best of luck this season, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions, no matter who you sign with.

-DFunk

Just now, DoktorFunk said:

Hi there @GoadenGoalie35! Cool name for a winger! Welcome to the VHL! I'm DoktorFunk, AGM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

Signing with us will get you plenty of ice time each game. You'll also be in one of the VHLM's best and most supportive communities, full of active people who are there to help you with anything you need and show you a fun time in general. I can guarantee you'll have fun.

Anyway, if this sounds good to you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the Hounds. 

Best of luck this season, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions, no matter who you sign with.

-DFunk

accepted

Hi @DoktarFunk! I just have two questions about the league. When does the regular season for the VHLM start and is there any jobs open for the team? also what is the difference between VHL and VHLM. thanks

Edited by GoadenGoalie35

15 hours ago, GoadenGoalie35 said:

Hi @DoktarFunk! I just have two questions about the league. When does the regular season for the VHLM start and is there any jobs open for the team? also what is the difference between VHL and VHLM. thanks

Hey mate.

The regular season should start within the next two days? 

At the moment there are no jobs for the team, but some could be opening up around the league soon.

The VHLM is the minor leagues and once you get enough tpe 250 to be exact you can get called up to play in the VHL.

• 2 weeks later...