Zyrok Junior Review

Zyrok

ZYROK

Position: D

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 180 ibs

Team: Yukon Rush

He was born in a place where hockey wasn't popular at all, he always has been good at sports, he played soccer, football, but he didn't quite feel happy on those sports, one day his city organized a skating event, when he went and started skating he felt suddenly free, he started going all days, non-stop, one of those days the organizer told him to stay with him after they closed, he stayed and the organizer lended him a hockey suit, a stick and a puck, he setted up a goal aend told him, show me what you've got, they started training every day, three hours a day, but the one time none of those two wanted arrived, the event came to an end... Then he felt like if someone has stoled his heart, his grades went down, and when his parents asked him what happened, he just had one answer "I just want to play hockey". Then his parents did all they could to make him join a hockey team, there was one, 30 km away from his house, but he didn't care, he went all the days to train and he became the best one in his team. His grades went back up,  he felt good again, and when the event came back, he was able to defeat esaily his first master easilly, then he was told about the VHL, he started watching their games non-stop, he started even focusing more on hockey, he got offers from greater teams, one that went to the national championships, managers started arriving, he knew what he wanted, he got into a better team, he was one of the worst of the team, but he was the one who more effort putted in, so he became one of the best ones in no time, he started leading his team into playoffs and the he won his first championship.
This has been a great adventure through his first years into hockey, but this doesn't end here, when he graduated in highschool his manager got an offer for him to get into the VHL, that was one of the best moments in his life, but he arrived late to the draft, all his happiness started to go away and some pure sadness came, he thought he lost the opportunity of his life, he went back to his home, and the event was there, he went there and went skating where everything started, he started with some quick skating, when everyone went away he started with some half-court shots, full court shots, puck handling, and then his master entered in the ice, he tried to play offense but Zyrok wouldn't let him pass, he was making all his effort and suddendly he heard some clapping, and just one sentence that change his mood and life inmediatelly "You're great, want to join the Yukon Rush until the draft?"
That is were it all started, now I'm playing for the rush, now I feel that I can reach all my potential, now it is the time for me to dominate the VHLM and get into the VHL... And at the end of the road, I hope that I'll be on the VHL Hall of Fame. Keep an eye on me because I will.

(Word count 546)

Edited by Zyrok