I believe we need an explanation

Beketov

• Commissioner
Just now, Nykonax said:

the real crime here is reddit light mode

While I prefer all things dark mode on my desktop I like light mode on my phone. Not sure why.

"Comcast Spectacor officials said there was no proof that Gritty hit the boy, but offered special perks to make up for the “bad experience.” Greenwell suggested the Flyers show his son on the giant scoreboard or let him into the locker room to meet players and get autographs. The company offered to sit Brandon on the players’ bench during warm-ups before a future game."

i.e. "give us free shit because I said you took a running start and hit my kid in the middle of a crowd while nobody else noticed"

This story is so dumb.

Kid was involved in some sort of photo shoot with Gritty. Kid tapped/smacked/touched Gritty in the face region after the photo, so Gritty chased him down and punched/pushed him in the back. Probably too hard. But it should have just ended there - Flyers let him do the things mentioned above, and everything's good. Getting the police involved is just silly.

Honestly seems like a sob story thought up well after the fact to try to get money out of the Flyers. If this happened as described, there is no way we wouldn't have heard about this from other people at the event. 

10 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I always use reddit light dark looks bad

When I switched to dark I thought it looked weird for a few days but I ended up preferring it eventually.