Numbers day at Malmo

NotAVHLM-GM

Numbers day at Malmo

I have no idea how the Nighthawks have played the last years, but upon entering my third contract year we suddenly got the request to submit the number we would have liked at our jersey. So apparently all the other seasons were numberless for me, but its time to change.

As people might know (but most likely not) Condor Adrienne played Quarterback for the OS1 Orbiting Death in the Galactic Football League, there he always played with the #1 jersey, so needless to say , this was also the number he requested with the team manager, fully expecting this to be available.

But right after putting in the request, Adrienne got told the number was no longer available, but that the number was taken by our starting goalie. When Adrienne heard about this, he immediately requested a trade. Not for him but for Michael Johnson. As Adrienne wanted that number 1 jersey.

Needless to say this trade request was not accepted and Adrienne had to pick a different number. So he figured he would take number 10, as zero isn’t a real number anyway, it was the closest to 1 he could find. It is also the number of his rival QB in the GFL, Quentin Barnes, making the choice for this number a bit more spicy!