League Pension Changes

Beaviss

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Yeah, I don't even make the cut for this lol. But I've had 4 players in the 500-600 range and 1 who was 1,000+ all before the massive inflation. 

Taxation without representation I tell you

Related image

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

And so ends the shortest return ever lol. So not only is my team not putting me in the line up im now losing TPE cuz the league instead of stopping giving SPA bonus they hurt the members who have put time into the league. Very disapointed in this sad move 

@Commissioner

I have no idea what’s going on with your lineup situation, but have you really “put time into the league” if you haven’t had a player(s) above 700 TPE?

8 minutes ago, Corco said:

I have no idea what’s going on with your lineup situation, but have you really “put time into the league” if you haven’t had a player(s) above 700 TPE?

Yes just cuz i dont have no life an able to put up 3 articles a week and spend money to boost things. Ive had 4 players all with good careers 600+ tpe 3 of them. And 900 TPE for Sergei, 2 Komarovs did not benifit from boosted pension, or the claimed inflation of TPE. Which leaves me 1 player(my last in which i had to step away from my sons cancer) or he might have earned 700 TPE. Cuz my other one in "inflation era" earned 900. 

8 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Yes just cuz i dont have no life an able to put up 3 articles a week and spend money to boost things. Ive had 4 players all with good careers 600+ tpe 3 of them. And 900 TPE for Sergei, 2 Komarovs did not benifit from boosted pension, or the claimed inflation of TPE. Which leaves me 1 player(my last in which i had to step away from my sons cancer) or he might have earned 700 TPE. Cuz my other one in "inflation era" earned 900. 

Have you tried asking for an exemption based on the last player then?

4 hours ago, Corco said:

I don’t apply. are you saying I haven’t put time into the league?

23 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I don’t apply. are you saying I haven’t put time into the league?

You’ve certainly put time into the league, but you’ve also been in the league forever. And by “time”, I mean doing media spot/holding league jobs, etc. You’ve held a bunch of positions, which makes it kind of surprising to me that you haven’t had two players reach 700 TPE, but that’s what the rule is. If the pension plan was based on “positions held in the league”, it would alienate members too, it’s just that the BoG chose to go the TPE route.

Edited by Corco