Komarov pissed off at Marlins?

Gooningitup

Komarov wanted to sign with a team that gave him a shot at the cup. It wasn't really a debate, however he is not officially on any line. Playing 4minutes and 40 seconds a game, Komarov has not been pleased watching players double shify well he just sits on the bench hoping he might play some hockey. 

Its early in his career but it is obvious Komarov is still like most of his family and not one to voice his opinion. If Komarov does not see at least a slight uptick in his ice time it wont take very long to demand a trade. Something Komarov has never done in their family tree to date. However he was pitched an offer that had not been fulfilled so far by the GM of coach. 

The play of the Marlins has been great so far as they sit 3-1-1 but many players appear to be riding pine more than playing which makes some wonder just how many players are going to speak out in the coming days if they do not see time. Only time will tell what road the Marlins and Komarov go down will it be happily ever after? Or nightmare on elm street the ball is in Marlins managements court now. 

@Gooningitup

you didn't reply to any of my DM's, nor did you join the LR, I took that as a sign of inactivity. 

I reach out to all my players to ensure they are active, even if you don't join the LR, a quick response would've told me to give you some more time. 

Also, a DM likely better than an article, but to each their own.