(S71) C - Brody Brooks, TPE: 30

Jessie

hy395UI.png

Welcome back to the league @Jessie!

I am the GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you second/third line minutes with us as long as you stay active!

We don't have too many players so it will be easy for you to get points and claim the top spots on our roster!

We'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept".

Glad to have you on the forums. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

Welcome to the VHL!

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and we are looking for a centerman to fill out our top 6. The Rush aren’t going to be competitive this season but we can guarantee top 6 minutes to rack up those points. We also have one of the best locker rooms full of people willing to help you learn the ropes. 

I recommend listening to all the offers that you’ll receive but if you don’t feel like doing that and joining the Rush sounds good to you then quote this post and comment “Rush.”

Goodluck in the VHL!

-Krice13

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

xFUC6s8.png?width=1440&height=506

Hello @Jessie and welcome to the VHL!

I represent the Halifax 21st of the VHLM and we are looking for top prospects, such as yourself, to fill out our team for the upcoming season. We are a young roster and for that reason I can offer you top six minutes on the squad with the ability to be a key piece of our offense throughout your VHLM career.

We have a new management team in place here in Halifax and would love to add you to our growing locker room. We have a solid group of guys on our team who would be more than willing to answer any questions you have about how the league works.

Other teams will be by to give you offers so be sure to give them a listen and choose what you think is best for you.

If you like what the Halifax 21st have to offer just quote this post and say 'Accept'!

Hi there @Jessie! Welcome to the VHL! I'm DoktorFunk, AGM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster. 

Signing with us will get you top line time. This is a good team to make a name for yourself. We're definitely looking for new stars to make a splash and help us win the cup and we need a superstar center, and, if you update and stay active, you have a chance at being a superstar across the whole league! You'll also be in one of the VHLM's best and most supportive communities, full of active people who are there to help you with anything you need and show you a fun time in general. I can guarantee you'll have fun, because this is the team I started with, too!

Anyway, if this sounds good to you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the Hounds. 

Best of luck this season, and don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, no matter who you sign with.

-DFunk