So...Seattle Sucks...

BluObieZ

First off I had to actually do something that I never ever do. I looked into what I was saying to make sure that I was being truthful. I wish I was being a liar but that is not the case. Seattle sucks so much dick right now they are putting @Banackock to shame (Not that there's anything wrong with that) Seattle has one fucking win. You can count that one finger. NOT HAND!!!!! well... the finger is on your hand but how many times have you heard "You can count it on one finger" Like seriously I doubt those fucking words have ever been spoken in leagues history. If they have I need proof or fuck right off to your whore mothers tit. I picked this team after they picked me... via trade. I could have not signed and hit the market but I picked to "stay" and give a cup a shot in Seattle and it failing harder then your grand parents "good girl" lessons did on your whore mother. Am I angry that how this season is looking? LOL no! It just find it funny. Funny enough to write this article that you are reading right now. Fuck you Seattle. Fuck you in your horrible ass. Win some fucking games... or not. It would actually be funny if we only won 1 game this season. That would be funny to no end.