Recruited From: Other (I forget)

Position: G

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 188 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions.

7 minutes ago, HearnNation67 said:

Thank you! Just trying to figure everything out. Any tips or tricks would be welcomed!

you should check this area of the forums out : https://vhlforum.com/forum/251-new-member-guide/

or you could jump on our discord channel and talk to other members live if you have any questions.

4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

you should check this area of the forums out : https://vhlforum.com/forum/251-new-member-guide/

or you could jump on our discord channel and talk to other members live if you have any questions.

Great, thanks!

hy395UI.png

Welcome to the league @HearnNation67!!

I am the AGM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you back up goalie minutes with us as long as you're active!

We already have a starting goalie but as long as you are active you'll get plenty of starts with us.

Other GMs will be reaching out to you so take your time with our offer.

But we'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accepto".

Glad to have you on the forums. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Cxsquared

Hey @HearnNation67

First off, welcome to the league! I wanted to take a couple seconds and reach out as we think your goalie would be a good fit to our team! Please note, other GMs may also offer, so feel free to take as much time as you would like before making a decision. 

Join the Aces

LVA_Banner.png

We are currently going to be a team in a rebuilding phase, but we have a ton of picks this offseason as well as my player going to be joining the team next season, we are looking to go for it all next season. I think we will be in great shape to do that. We would love to add you to the fold! I think you could be a huge addition to the team. You will be the starter for our squad, so maximize the times in the middle of the pipes. I'm also a goalie right now in the VHL so I can help with building your guy. 

So, how about we make Vegas your home and make VHL GMs want you to be part of their team? I know you will receive a few offers, so I wish you the best if you do not choose to take your talents to Vegas (though I hope you do!). 

Just quote this offer and say "I want to get Lucky" if you want to join the Aces!

23 hours ago, Poptart said:

Hey @HearnNation67

First off, welcome to the league! I wanted to take a couple seconds and reach out as we think your goalie would be a good fit to our team! Please note, other GMs may also offer, so feel free to take as much time as you would like before making a decision. 

Join the Aces

LVA_Banner.png

We are currently going to be a team in a rebuilding phase, but we have a ton of picks this offseason as well as my player going to be joining the team next season, we are looking to go for it all next season. I think we will be in great shape to do that. We would love to add you to the fold! I think you could be a huge addition to the team. You will be the starter for our squad, so maximize the times in the middle of the pipes. I'm also a goalie right now in the VHL so I can help with building your guy. 

So, how about we make Vegas your home and make VHL GMs want you to be part of their team? I know you will receive a few offers, so I wish you the best if you do not choose to take your talents to Vegas (though I hope you do!). 

Just quote this offer and say "I want to get Lucky" if you want to join the Aces!

I want to get Lucky! Looking forward to joining the team, and helping to bring victory to Vegas! And any help would be welcomed!

On 1/27/2020 at 12:11 PM, Cxsquared said:

hy395UI.png

Welcome to the league @HearnNation67!!

I am the AGM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you back up goalie minutes with us as long as you're active!

We already have a starting goalie but as long as you are active you'll get plenty of starts with us.

Other GMs will be reaching out to you so take your time with our offer.

But we'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accepto".

Glad to have you on the forums. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Cxsquared

I appreciate the offer, but I've been offered start minutes for another team and I've chosen to join them!