Dead Idols Pt.2

BluObieZ

2 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Nah Robbie's a dick, but he 100% legitimately works in the industry.

Tis true, I do work in the industry and work with these people that lots view as idols. To me they are nothing but coworkers and normal humans. Funny enough lots of them actually like that and want to be treated "normal" and they hate when fans go crazy for them.

3 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Tis true, I do work in the industry and work with these people that lots view as idols. To me they are nothing but coworkers and normal humans. Funny enough lots of them actually like that and want to be treated "normal" and they hate when fans go crazy for them.

Have you ever been a prick to Mark Wahlberg or Rebel Wilson? 

11 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

That's cute, it was nicely composed and im sure it will effect the masses that hate the shit I say. I understand you need to appease the masses because you are a GM and you standing up against the asshole that is me looks good on you. While I am on your team now, I won't always be so people won't hold siding with me against you. So I get it. This isn't the media's fault. This is everyones fault for holding these people up higher then others. Looking at them like gods. So when they die people fucking react like this. Crying and in utter shock. Boo fucking hoo, he was human like the rest of us. He's gone. Forget him and move on. There are other really good basket ball players that didn't die like MJ

Have you ever had anyone you've admired but never met, anyone who has inspired you to do something or act in a certain way?

43 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

Have you ever had anyone you've admired but never met, anyone who has inspired you to do something or act in a certain way?

I hope there's nobody out there who inspired Robbie to "act in a certain way"...

• Head Moderator

Since Kobe did not inspire me or affect me in any way, this event is similar in my eyes to that of the Paris church fire donation rant I had where we could've moved those monies to Australia burning at the time.

Or just pick like any random disaster where a doctor, donator or a person important to someone else died. kobe's affect my life has been little to nothing. I've spent far more money on Kobe beef than any other product related to Kobe.

11 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Not really. I'm 100% TRY HARD to be hard 

Guys a fucking joke. “I don’t care”, cares about every post. “I work with famous people every day” nobody knows you here let alone famous people. “ I’m the best troll ever.” Works in the film industry and trolls 12 year olds because nobody else believes his garbage. “ I make millions off my investments” claims to put hockey parents in their place while sipping his timmies. This kid is the biggest poser goof I’ve ever seen in any sim league. I challenge Robbie yard nuts to meet me within the next year, I’ll cover the flight and accommodations wherever he is.

6 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Guys a fucking joke. “I don’t care”, cares about every post. “I work with famous people every day” nobody knows you here let alone famous people. “ I’m the best troll ever.” Works in the film industry and trolls 12 year olds because nobody else believes his garbage. “ I make millions off my investments” claims to put hockey parents in their place while sipping his timmies. This kid is the biggest poser goof I’ve ever seen in any sim league. I challenge Robbie yard nuts to meet me within the next year, I’ll cover the flight and accommodations wherever he is.

Lol did you literally just challenge me to a fight? LOL isn't this like against the rules of this league or something? @Beaviss @Beketov @tfongoh wait let me guess you are above the law of this league. Funny thing is that I have proved that I work in film plenty of times. I'm sorry that you are too stupid to actually understand that. Reading comprehension is a tough I know buddy. I accept your feeble attempt to look tough. Time and place and I'll be there to knock your teeth in. Then I will use your post as proof that your provoked me, when you call the cops because me and you both know you will like the little girl that you are. 

17 minutes ago, Bushito said:

youre cool GIF by The Big Moon

Just now, Banackock said:

youre cool GIF by The Big Moon

Funny thing is that the guy actually thinks I am a little kid that goes around trolling. I have proved countless times that I work film. It's not my fault he doesn't know what a call sheet is. So that last post was either a offer to pay for my flight hotel so we can fight. Or if he actually believes that I am little kid then he is a pedophile offering a kid hotel and flight. What does he want to do with a supposed little kid in a hotel?  

5 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Robbie vs Bushito fight, pay per view

Ive spent $10 on far less entertaining things

Dude, it's not worth $10 it will be a 1 second thing. I'll show up and he will run in his little hobbit hole and call the cops. Then he will come on here and claim he won.

Or if he actually thinks I am a little kid, his pedophilic  ass will be in for a shock. I mean why offer a supposed little kid flight and hotel if you didn't have ulterior motives? sick fuck. He's in for a real surprise because I am not a little kid. And I do work in film like I have proven many times before. I will expose him for the pedo that he is. Hmmm to catch a predator, nah he'd see that coming even though he is very dumb.   

@Bushitostill waiting on a time and place there buddy boy. Or are you all talk? Message me with some dets so we can settle this. 

Edited by BluObieZ

• Head Moderator
45 minutes ago, Bushito said:

U sir need to chill out lol.

• Devise locked this topic

Locked this for obvious reasons. If you want to debate idol's and celebrity deaths in society feel free. But leveraging that to goad members and using it as an excuse to challenge members to fights and call them wholly inappropriate things is clearly too much. 

Argue and debate in a chill manner, it's really not that hard. We aren't 4chan get over it or go find another outlet for this toxic garbage. Simple.