AOSN - Learning the Ropes #6 - feat. Nykonax

Berocka

AOSN.png

Hi VHL,

So this one is a bit of a stretch Nykonax is an AGM of the Reign and a previous GM of the Kings, but still pretty helpful. Enjoy as the podcast descends into madness halfway through.

@Nykonax thank you for joining me in the podcast.

Thanks all please enjoy.

- Berocka

Players Mentioned ( @Dil, @BluObieZ, @HulkHogan, @DollarAndADream, @Beaviss & @eaglesfan036)

Just now, Berocka said:

What are your thoughts?

It's great the pace is a bit slow sometimes but that's ok.

Only thing is I'd mix up the questions more or throw in a couple curve ball questions that really stump them.

Listened to like 5min.  Not committing more than that. But if you are serious about having me as a guest I'd do it.

Oh and I assure you I work in film. I've supplied proof so you can shut your cock hole Nyko.

You guys think I spend so much time on this site lol. I'm on it maybe 1-2hrs in a week. Most weeks its 10-20min lol. And I've always been a troll, always will be. It's fun.

Edited by BluObieZ

11 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Listened to like 5min.  Not committing more than that. But if you are serious about having me as a guest I'd do it.

Oh and I assure you I work in film. I've supplied proof so you can shut your cock hole Nyko.

You guys think I spend so much time on this site lol. I'm on it maybe 1-2hrs in a week. Most weeks its 10-20min lol. And I've always been a troll, always will be. It's fun.

Too much time on here.

Nerd.

• 1 year later...