Dead Idols Pt.3

BluObieZ

So, I have been threatened by a member of the blue crew about if I post this article. I won’t give the specifics of the threat but it’s something that I cannot stand behind. It is a total abuse of power. I told him tell me an alternative and I will back down. But he decided to hide. So here I go.

I will not talk about anyone specifically on this Dead Idols. This article is about Idols in general. People are so fixated on their love of their idols that they seem to forget that Idols are human beings and they bleed like we do and they do die like we do. So, we shouldn’t be so shocked when they do die. They are not gods. So yes, they do die. So why cry? You have no emotional connection to them. Sure, you watched their careers and you feel a connection there but why actually care when they die? Is it something in our minds that we are hard wired to give a shit when someone dies. Even if that person means nothing to you other then your memories of that sport, movies, or whatever they did to make them famous? Are we that messed up? Are we that shallow to think that us saying sorry will help the people that they left behind grieve? I’m sorry but their loved ones just want to be left alone to their grief and us bombarding them with flowers and shit isn’t going to help them deal with it any better. It won’t bring back their loved one. Why do we go to such great lengths, like going to an arena and laying flowers, going to the site of car crash (Paul Walker and Ryan Dunn) and lay these things? Do we think it helps?

What about the personalities on TV that sit on panels and cry and tell stories about how these famous people touched them? People for years talked shit about Paul Walker (He wasn’t a great actor) And all of a sudden when he dies people are crying and saying how good of a actor he was. Like come on. I understand you want to come off as nice and say that he was good but for the time he was alive you talked shit about him and don’t you think the family knows that. They know that you are being fake. So, your grief and tears does not help them. It actually angers them. It’s better to not say or do anything then to do something out of fake sadness.  

People that beefed with these idols come out of the wood work claiming they will never be the same and they have been crying for days. Really? What about that beef you had with that person? Does somehow fix that beef you two had? Does it magically fix it because they are no longer alive so you can’t beef with them and you cannot hate them because hating a dead person would look bad on you? Do you think a person that kills someone out of hate for that person then feels like they will miss that person? Yeah that one is a bit of a stretch because icons usually die in odd ways. Most of them die like a normal person does. You know why? Because they themselves are normal. I know a ton of actors that want to be treated normally they go around set telling people to treat them normal. Why? Because they are normal people. They don’t like the fame; they don’t like the attention that the crazy fans give them. The only thing that separates normal people and famous people is money and talent that got them that money. So why idolize them? You can respect them for their talent and respect that they worked their asses off to get where they got to. But why idolize someone for that? The whole “Idol” thing is stupid if you ask me. And it should die off like the dodo bird. People should just focus on their lives and making their lives better. You can look up at these famous people and strive to be like that. Striving is fine. Striving helps you get to places you want to go. But to Idolize them and treat them like gods is plain stupid and just needs to stop.

If the blue crew member follows through with his promise. I will be banned for this article. Even though I did not swear, or attack anyone, or even said anything remotely rude. Funny huh? What finally did me in was me being mild and the opposite of me. Getting banned for one of the most mild and tame Robbie Rants ever. So long if this is my last ever post. Oh. I can’t let my possible last words be that. So, I will leave it at this. Fuck You!

LETS TURN THESE EVIL PREGNANT SATANIC NEGATIVITY ORBS AND TURN THEM INTO MAGICAL POWERS OF LOVE BEAMS! 

care bears love GIF

At the end of the day, I’m more on the side of disagreeing with you. It didn’t effect me massively. It’s sad to see but what effects me more is seeing the other people in pain like SHAQ, his family etc. Almost like watching it, you let yourself feel and their pain is heavy and it’s sucks. Fuck. I can’t even imagine. For whatever reason, seeing that always gets me and it breaks my heart to see. 

However, I do respect you being able to have your own opinion. It amazes me daily how much we as humans are so very much the same, but at the same time so extremely and incredibly different.

PEACE OUT, ROBERT. @BluObieZ GG keeping it PG-13, dude. I appreciate you for that! :) Fu wanker

11 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

my man is so desperate for drama that he released a third one of these

you need something to do, robbie

Not desperate. I can create drama whenever I feel like it. I released these for other reasons. But I'll take pissing you off as a nice secondary prize. Do I get a shiny medal or something? 

Also if Bushito actually would man up Feb 14th 2020 in Ilaquit at the corner Mivvik and Federal I will be doing something for few seconds till he's lights out on the ground

Edited by BluObieZ

This is not even drama @Sonnet , not sure if you read through it, but he actually has solid points here which I think a lot of people would actually agree with.

I just dont believe anything of the 'threat' of the blue member until evidence is presented, but the article is fine really.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, OrbitingDeath said:

I just dont believe anything of the 'threat' of the blue member until evidence is presented, but the article is fine really.

I didn’t read it so it’s likely he’s miss-representing what was actually said but chances are he’s referring to his apparent belief that we don’t actually look into any reports. He has it in his head that if someone reports him for something, anything at all, he’s going to be banned. Regardless of who the report is against we look at every report individually and decide whether or not it’s actually something punishable or if someone is just abusing the system. We’d never punish someone for doing nothing wrong and a member simply reporting it because they don’t like the writer.

10 hours ago, Beketov said:

I didn’t read it so it’s likely he’s miss-representing what was actually said but chances are he’s referring to his apparent belief that we don’t actually look into any reports. He has it in his head that if someone reports him for something, anything at all, he’s going to be banned. Regardless of who the report is against we look at every report individually and decide whether or not it’s actually something punishable or if someone is just abusing the system. We’d never punish someone for doing nothing wrong and a member simply reporting it because they don’t like the writer.

Yeah okay. I have proof that one of you is just itching to press ban. You know I have people that like me and they share shit with me. That coupled with the vague threat in PM. Yeah...

And you guys look into complaints. You sure do. You just don't act on any complaints that I bring up. They are just ignored. Much like my appeal that actually had a good point. You boys can go back to ignoring things and go back to running it like a communism.

I will go back to waiting on the pussy Bushito to accept fighting me in Iqaluit feb 14th at high noon at the corner of Mivvik and Federal. He challenges me to a fight. Then runs away... well wobbles away because he is fat. Probably went to McDonald's for 20 Big Macs for a pre breakfast snack

Edited by BluObieZ