Michael Johnson Journals #5 million

fonziGG

adam devine hello GIF

Hello everyone,

(I wanted to take this time to talk about real life for a minute. Life is tough sometimes, but I think I got a handle on all of that. This league and community has been supportive through the entire process. Recently, I've gone through some stuff. Bad stuff some would say and I think things are changing for the better. I realized now though, that I have much more time available to myself and that I can make somewhat of a return to this league and focus more on Michael Johnson and Malmo. Anyways, I just wanted to thank the few members that reached out. Ya'll are da bomb diggity and I hope to be there for you as well.)

Whats up fellas? It's been some time. Seriously, it has been a minute or two. Anyways, I've been gone cause I've been dealing with some personal things but it looks all clear and dandy now. I'm quite excited to push on and make most of this season so far. It's been a tough one, practices have been rough and I've been playing badly. I've let go of all the good habits I had and have been just slobbing around until just a few days ago. I changed my routine back to my old one and I'm ready to rumble.

I've been watching the league so far this season and have been looking at the standings and I have been thinking about how there is such a big discrepancy in regards to the standings. That ish don't make any sense at all. Bruh, Malmo and Seattle in the bottom 2 of the standings? What in the world am I looking at? What the hell is going on? I am big confused at the moment. My save % has dropped harder than when my dad dropped me as a child. I'm kidding he definitely didn't drop me as a kid. It was my mom. Didn't know I figured that out, mom? Well I did.

You know how I changed my diet recently in regards to upping my abilities on the ice? I've gone completely vegetarian. Want to know my thoughts on it? I have more energy. You know what the negatives are? I feel like a rabbit. My girlfriend gave me a celery for my birthday and thought it was funny to get me a carrot cake. I get daily roasts in the group chat and my dad said I'm more likely to become a broccoli.

All of them can suck on my teams pp%. Ours is the smallest in the league but thats okay. We're proactive about making it bigger. 9.25% is incredibly low, I'm sure we'll erect before you know it.

Okay, penis jokes aside, we're playing really badly. It will change however considering we've gone on a 3 game win streak. I genuinely believe we've had a slow start considering the younglins that are joining the team and losing a stud in Matthew Materazo. We will move forward, however and be stronger in order to produce the same results

Michael Johnson

511 words