VSN Season 70 "What to expect?"

FrostBeard

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png

After providing a look at what will VSN be looking like under a new management a season ago, I am back here to talk about S70 VSN. Firstly, I want to say that I am extremely proud of the work we put in last season. With series like "Top 25" , "Rewind" , "VHL Weekly"  and "Campbell's Corner"  we have been able to provide consistent content every week. Secondly, we have a lot of new and exciting content to come up soon and be out there for your entertainment. 

Firstly - we are returning with all of the previously published series. Trade Alerts, VHL Weekly news, Award races and "Rewind" series are still there. Both VHL Weekly and Rewind series will be covered by our latest writer signings in Doomsday and Erik Summers. An exciting time indeed. 

Secondly,  we have new stuff coming up! We are launching a new series for VHLM. Yes, this has been a question for quite some time and we are finally here. It will be a VHL Weekly style of coverage for VHLM. Awesome statistics, analysis and just awesome content by Mr_Hatter. (First post of S70 to come out soon) VHLM content is not the only new thing for VSN, as our historian Doomsday have some new ideas up his sleeve. Who knows, maybe we will need to call some of these legends and ask how do you feel about having a trophy named after you?

And finally, for VSN, we have always wanted a steady radio/podcast creator who has the time and passion for what he is doing. At the start of "New VSN" Advantage was a true blessing as his Coast to Coast series were amazing and helped to put VSN back on the map. That said, with the time limitations he has not been able to keep producing content and with this new season we have decided to hire a true gem in this league. He has been engaged, recently became GM in VHLM and started to work for AOSN doing Podcasts. After we heard he decided to quit that media outlet, our offer was on his table and not long after that signed and sealed. So with that, I can finally announce that VSN is hiring Berocka to become the voice of VSN. Congratulations!

I guess that is it for this upcoming season -  Special editions for WJC and other interesting things will still be covered and hopefully will make your day on VHL Forums a bit more fun and exciting.

If you have any suggestions or questions - be sure to contact me and I will do my best to implement them!

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this amazing journey!

VSN Editor-in-Chief/Manager FrostBeard

Edited by FrostBeard