I Want a Slave [HIRED]

Gustav

Hello to all...

After some deliberation on the matter, not much but some, I've decided that I want a whipping boy (or, for the sake of inclusivity, a whipping person). That's right, Davos is hiring an AGM. If you'd like to form a "Dynamic Duo," so to speak (not really, I'll probably do most actual running the team myself, but the pun was too great to pass up), you're welcome to apply here.

Your responsibilities? Just be active and make our team a better place to be. Occasionally I might ask you to cover for me here and there, but the main thing is just keeping people involved. Don't worry, though--if you're hired, I promise to give you what limited knowledge I have and properly equip you to run a team at the VHL (and VHLM!) level when your time comes.

Your requirements:

-Be active on both the forums and on Discord. Bonus points if I've seen you on both on a frequent basis.

-Own a computer able to run Windows. Or, at the very least, be able to make sense of this article. If you're on a tablet or a phone, sorry, but the STHS client is necessary software.

My preferences:

-I will likely hire someone with no prior management experience. Everyone is welcome to apply, but I've got a deeply-held belief that an AGM should exist primarily for the benefit of the team's activity and secondarily for said AGM's education as a GM. If I hire someone experienced to do my job for me, even part of my job, then in my own personal opinion I am not doing my job as a GM. If you've got experience and want to apply, please do, but I probably won't hire you unless I've barely heard of everyone else.

Good luck!

Edited by GustavMattias

Just now, Enorama said:

:angryreact:

What can I say? The little people who used to be and arguably still are more important than me love me too much.

2 minutes ago, zepheter said:

Humbled by the very opportunity to apply for this... with that being said I am willing to be your slave. :) 

:| 

This man is good, active, funny, and fun to talk with. Would recommend. 

6 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Hello to all...

After some deliberation on the matter, not much but some, I've decided that I want a whipping boy (or, for the sake of inclusivity, a whipping person). That's right, Davos is hiring an AGM. If you'd like to form a "Dynamic Duo," so to speak (not really, I'll probably do most actual running the team myself, but the pun was too great to pass up), you're welcome to apply here.

Your responsibilities? Just be active and make our team a better place to be. Occasionally I might ask you to cover for me here and there, but the main thing is just keeping people involved. Don't worry, though--if you're hired, I promise to give you what limited knowledge I have and properly equip you to run a team at the VHL (and VHLM!) level when your time comes.

Your requirements:

-Be active on both the forums and on Discord. Bonus points if I've seen you on both on a frequent basis.

-Own a computer able to run Windows. Or, at the very least, be able to make sense of this article. If you're on a tablet or a phone, sorry, but the STHS client is necessary software.

My preferences:

-I will likely hire someone with no prior management experience. Everyone is welcome to apply, but I've got a deeply-held belief that an AGM should exist primarily for the benefit of the team's activity and secondarily for said AGM's education as a GM. If I hire someone experienced to do my job for me, even part of my job, then in my own personal opinion I am not doing my job as a GM. If you've got experience and want to apply, please do, but I probably won't hire you unless I've barely heard of everyone else.

Good luck!

Applying for sure!!

• Commissioner
14 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

When you recommend your own AGM to go be AGM somewhere else

VHL vs VHLM plus he's a hound. Hounds stick together no? I'd love to keep Hulk, but he showed interest in the opportunity so i'm not going to hold him back and support him as much as I can.