S71 Draft Profiles - Part 3

Patrik Tallinder

1411372801_tallindersdps.jpg.5ecc9f460aef80e8c4550dc2123bb00e.jpg

Welcome back everyone, hope the season has been nice to you all so far. I'm a little late making this, so keep in mind my rankings and news do not include this week (02/02), since people are still able to collect TPE before this week ends. You can see this on my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z3UmjHIkmoBNTRdw8dgQdp4kOVhVLVRgPADZOndKJUY/edit?usp=sharing. Anyways, here are my rankings for this week:

1. Kyl Oferson -

2. Roque Davis -

3. Erik Killinger -

4. Stone Wolski 2

5. Ola Vikingstad 1

6. Thomas Landry II 1

7. Jim Bob -

8. Hugh Jass -

9. Uhtred 1

10. Joakim Bruden 1

Wolski takes a leap, but besides that not a whole lot of movement. 

Stats

Name

Goals

Name 

Assists

Name

Kyl Oferson

Roque Davis

Kyl Oferson

Ola Vikingstad

Jim Bob

Ola Vikingstad

Uhtred

Hugh Jass

Roque Davis

Erik Killinger

Kyl Oferson

Hugh Jass

Adam Syreck

Ola Vikingstad

Uhtred

Hugh Jass

Thomas Landry II

Erik Killinger

Alex Burrows

Uhtred

Jim Bob

Roque Davis

Erik Killinger

Thomas Landy II

Thomas Landry II

Kendall Rasmussen

Adam Syreck

Nicolas Konig

Zyrok12

Alex Burrows

Name

Save %

Stone Wolski

Joakim Bruden

Hex Valentine

Carter Fetterly

Bennett Dahl

News

Ola Vikingstad earned a job with the recruitment team! Congrats to him.

Erik Killinger and Stone Wolski hit the VHLM TPA limit of 250 last week.

Jeff Blaze hit 100 TPE last week.

Joe Proto earned the most TPE this week, with 31.

19 players were created last week.

Profiles

HOU_bar.png

Erik Killinger - LW - 278 TPE

My third ranked prospect, Killinger is a player with next to no weaknesses. His offensive game is dynamic and unpredictable, and his defensive game is rock solid. This has lead to a nearly two points per game start, with 39 points in 21 games, on top of his +16 rating. The left winger's TPE production has not dropped below 20 in any week, which is amazing. In addition, he is one of 4 players to have earned every single possible capped TPE since the first week of S71 eligibility. I'm sure as a GM, Peace can appreciate consistency in earning TPE, and he is definitely providing the perfect example to follow with his player. 

YUK_bar.png

Zyrok12 - D - 76 TPE

A smooth-skating two way defender, Zyrok12 seems to have the poise and precision of a surgeon on the ice. He always has his head up, and seems to make the right play every time, whether it's a shot or a pass. He has started off his career over a point per game, getting lots of opportunity with Yukon. He has earned very impressive amounts of TPE in his first two full weeks, with 17 and 19 respectively. It's good to see him applying for the Davos AGM position as well. While consistency will be the key for this new player, he is currently on the path to greatness, and I'm excited to see where he'll go from here.

OTT_bar.png

Adam Syreck - LW - 142 TPE

Adam Syreck is a player with the tools to be a great goal scorer. By no means one dimensional, he is able to score in many different ways with his combination of skating, stickhandling and a dangerous shot that he can get off his stick in an instant. So far, he has 15 goals and 12 assists, for a total of 27 points in 22 games. What really sticks out to me though is his incredible 121 shots on net through this initial portion of the season. That means he is averaging 5.5 shots a game. With this and his scoring abilities, it is certain that Syreck will be scoring in abundance this season. His TPE earning has been somewhat inconsistent, but even his lower weeks have never dipped below 8 TPE. So while he may not be a superstar in the making as of now (this could change very quickly), he is surely a very good player bound to have success in the VHL.