Yukon

Zyrok

Yukon last results has been the expected as our GM told us that we aren't going competitive and we're on a re-building fase, we are in a 10 losing streak, and that isn't good either for the team as we're last on the standing and we (the players) aren't able to get all the point's we would want to get, but although all this I think it is worth it, this may be because they are my first team, but I really think that it's worth it, as we're all new to the team we first have to get to know the league before getting to like it and I think this team's locker room is increadibly great, getting to know all my fellow companions and getting to know the league is what's making me want to keep upgrading my players, not because we're last I would want a trade, it's my rookie year, and I wouldn't want to win anything if I don't participate in it, I really want to win the cup, but I would love to win it with Yukon as they're the team that gave me my first chance and they're the ones who taught me everything and they're the ones who are keeping my hope for improving.
Thank you Yukon Family

Word count: 216

You’ll get your shot soon enough! 

Make sure to take a bit more time and double check your grammar when writing articles. If you have any questions or would like me to proof read your articles before posting them please shoot me a message and I’ll help you out!

-kRice13