S70 Trivia Week 3 - We're Not Fucking Leaving

Victor

• Admin

tenor.gif

Alright, for those who aren't aware, and as of now you will be....  @Members

It's all as you were, no change, no one's getting deported: https://vhlforum.com/topic/76680-trivia-rule-update/?do=findComment&comment=711018

Now I will make 1 small change... no more corrections allowed. These are rare anyway but basically, make sure you've got the right answer and most importantly, make sure the person you're copying has the right answer. Or... find the right answer yourself.

Other than that, all the same. We now have a #trivia-hunt channel on Discord if you want help on how to get the answers. Only rules are same as this thread: don't post the answers there specifically. In your LRs, PMs, whatever, go wild.

Anyway...

Fill out the form linked below.

2 correct answers = 2 capped TPE

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE

Uncapped TPE based on season leaderboard handed out at end of season.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbRwBRss8q6rWwbmasO42zO1cHz4lv1XDkUzLG2xoQbpLH0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

I am always taking question suggestions via PM, with 1 uncapped TPE going your way for each question that ends up getting used.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

Damn there's a lot that could potentially be false about that second one and now I have to go and check if everything in there is true to make sure we're not getting screwed.

Can you hurry up and send me the answers already?????