Yukon Players

Zyrok

This year has started greatly! I've just entered into this league, and I joined a great team as the Yukon Rush, today it has been a great day, I've enjoyed it a lot, we have a great GM and a great AGM who enroll with us in activities such as paintball, in trainments, we make pranks on each other.

They are great and my companions too, we have a great time together, we like ordering lots of food at the hotels we stay at, we like doing difficult trick shots, we are very competitive and there is always a good atmosphere in the locker room and outside it, we have so much fun, although we have some grumpy guys (myself included as I'm the one with most penalty minutes on the whole league) we all love spending time together.

Today I'm going to talk about my great companions individually, just the ones that I have time, if I don't mention you don't get mad please (GM and AGM on another post)

Jason Goeson
This is really the man, he is very funny, although in my opinion I think he still has room for improvement and that he has lots to give for the league I understand that he can't give all his time to this. But I think he is someone who can give lots and that he eventually is going to become one of the best at this.

Gary Neal
He is one of the best of the team, he is quite active but I would like to see more of him, I think everyone in the team can do a bit more, this isn't critisizing, but he is one that made us look quite good at the begining, he was the one who started making goals, I really like him and I hope he grows with me

Konig
He was the one with most experience and most TPE when I first got here, I supposed that he was the man for the captain position, but he didn't want it and gave it to me, so I like him a lot for that but I've seen that he has been a bit inactive these days, hope he gets back on track

Benet Dahl
Our amazing goalie, the one that has more TPE of our team and the one I have a closest competitive relationship with, as he and I are in the road to getting the 100 TPE, he is ahead of me but I hope I can catch him and get there first, but I sincerelly like him and thanks to him were not losing of 20-0

Ray Shields
He has been our latest signing, but he looks like he is really going to be someone to look at, he is quite good and I think he is going to someone to look at, he is being active in the locker room and he is surely going to be someone that is going to revolutionize this team
I really think this team has amazing things to look at. If I didn't mention someone don't get mas is that I didn't have time, I think that all of you are amazing. Let's go YUKON!

Edited by Zyrok