VSN Australia - Learning the Ropes - Episode 7 (featuring Esso & Gustav)

Berocka

u4UOa9F.png

Hi Everyone

This is my first VSN Podcast and I am super excited to bring you two huge guests. They are @Esso2264 everyone's favourite DrunkBird and @GustavMattias my Original GM and Boss.

I would like to thank @FrostBeard for the opportunity to do some podcasts under the VSN banner and hopefully I can produce some good quality content for you all.

In this episode we cover the difference between the VHLM and VHL. We also talk about completely random stuff as you come to expect out of this podcast.

If you have any quests you would like to see on the podcast or any questions you have for me or guests of the show ask them here: Questions

You can now find my podcast on the following platforms: Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Google Podcasts, PocketCasts, Radio Public, Anchor & Spotify.

Unfortunately this episode isn't working quite yet on Spotify but I will update the link when it is fixed, I hope you all enjoy this first instalment of the VSN Australia Podacst.

Thanks 

- Berocka

(Players Mentioned: @efiug, @ColeMrtz, @Banackock, @Proto & @DoktorFunk)

Edited by Berocka
Spotify Works now

Thanks to @Berocka for talking me into this. It was an experience, even if I kind of sucked at it. Also thanks to @Esso2264 for being French.

Can I claim this bad boy for the next two weeks? If so, I'll be doing that.

Edited by GustavMattias

56 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

even if I kind of sucked at it

You were good don't worry about it. You were a great guest.

38 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

God I sound like my nose is plugged

52 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

god i hate my voice

You both sound great.

57 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Can I claim this bad boy for the next two weeks?

You should be able to according to the podcast claim rules

1 hour ago, Berocka said:

I would like to thank @FrostBeard for the opportunity to do some podcasts under the VSN banner and hopefully I can produce some good quality content for you all.

Well, I am extremely happy and I hope you will keep going and be as amazing as you have been! This is exactly what VSN Radio should be. Brilliant and entertaining. Keep up the good work!