Elmebeck has passed away.

Peace

Incredibly sad news. While I was never super close with Elmebeck, I never heard anything bad about him, and also seemed like a level-headed, good guy to be around.

Honestly feared about this happening since the day I joined. It's such a close-knit community that you never really think I can happen until it does

RIP Elmebeck

Rest in peace, Elmebeck. You were a great person and I had a fun time with you on the Wild. You were such a great leader for us and I hope you rest in peace. No words can describe how shocked and sad I am. This was so sudden. Elmebeck will always be part of the VHL.

Edited by SlapshotDragon

• Baozi pinned this topic

Such unfortunate news, I only had a few interactions with him but he seemed like a great guy and it's always tough to lose anyone close to you so my obviously thoughts are there for his brother and the rest of his family. 

RIP Elmebeck 

man, this is devastating. deep love to his family. 

Elmebeck was such a genuine and passionate friend and teammate. loved that man. i'm at a total loss for words and am not sure what to say except you were loved by this community and i'm deeply grateful for the dedication and inspiration you gave to this place.

F2UlOBp.jpg

I'm heartbroken.  Elmebeck and I went a ways back as we played on the same VHLM team and now the VHL.  We kept in touch for a bit but personal life took me away from VHL for a little bit, but the guy would always reach out to me to see how I was doing.  I regret not keeping in touch with him more.  RIP my buddy.

Alright, I know i’m late. I just have nothing to say... I have no words... i’m speechless. Elme was the type of guy you didn’t need or talk to, to know he was a very nice and genuine gentleman. It was hard to read that. @Magnus NilssonIm so sorry, I was close with Elme, if you ever need to talk to me just PM me. Your brother was an amazing person, and you are too! RIP Friend (Elme) ❤️❤️❤️

image.png.218dcb996ab6c3ece8ac66fa0149f654.png

So sad to hear. Never knew the guy that we’ll but could always tell he was a really friendly/Down to earth guy. 

We should rename a trophy (Or create a new one) in honour of this wonderful mans legacy 

When I was coming back from a long period of inactivity, Elmebeck went out of his way to make me feel welcome by commenting on much of my work when I returned. Also personally reaching out and answering any questions I had. He inspired me beyond just sticking around and doing the bare minimum, as I'm sure he did with many others. My condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed tremendously.

On behalf of our family I would like to extend our gratitude to all of you. Your support, condolences and tidbits of interaction with Fredrik is an overwhelmingly positive memory being with us for the rest of our lives.

I want all of you to know how much he appreciated the league, the companionship and the friends he made here. He spoke of you regularly.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for your kind words!!

• Banackock unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...