VSN Australia - Meet the Member - Episode 1 (featuring DoktorFunk)

Berocka

u4UOa9F.png

Hello All,

Here comes a new series that I will be bringing out called Meet the Member, where I have a conversation with a different VHL member and get to know them.

This episode is with @DoktorFunk one of the people I have played with since S66. 

If you have any quests you would like to see on the podcast, any questions you have for me or if you want to be on the show post here: Questions

You can now find my podcast on the following platforms: Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Google Podcasts, PocketCasts, Radio Public, Anchor & Spotify.

Also this episode we briefly touched on the passing of Elmebeck. I wish I had got to know him better he was a great person everytime I spoke to him and he always was trying to make everyone feel better. I will miss his presence both here and in the Cricket Sim. I wish the best for his family and my thoughts are with them at this hard time.

Thanks I hope you enjoy the podcast.

- Berocka

Players Mentioned: @Banackock, @eaglesfan036, @Spyro, @Esso2264, @GustavMattias, @Rayzor_7 & @Enorama, plus some others.

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

sorry, not going to listen to an hour and a half podcast to find myself

around what time was i mentioned? 

Near the end. Like, right at the end. I'll save you the trouble though. We just tagged people we mentioned as a joke ?

On 2/9/2020 at 6:44 PM, Berocka said:

u4UOa9F.png

Hello All,

Here comes a new series that I will be bringing out called Meet the Member, where I have a conversation with a different VHL member and get to know them.

This episode is with @DoktorFunk one of the people I have played with since S66. 

If you have any quests you would like to see on the podcast, any questions you have for me or if you want to be on the show post here: Questions

You can now find my podcast on the following platforms: Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Google Podcasts, PocketCasts, Radio Public, Anchor & Spotify.

Also this episode we briefly touched on the passing of Elmebeck. I wish I had got to know him better he was a great person everytime I spoke to him and he always was trying to make everyone feel better. I will miss his presence both here and in the Cricket Sim. I wish the best for his family and my thoughts are with them at this hard time.

Thanks I hope you enjoy the podcast.

- Berocka

Players Mentioned: @Banackock, @eaglesfan036, @Spyro, @Esso2264, @GustavMattias, @Rayzor_7 & @Enorama, plus some others.

Week 2