Saskatoon Wild GM [Hiring]

Banackock

Hello.

With the recent tragic and sad news regarding @Elmebeck, this position is officially open to the league. If you are interested in being hired for the role, please apply within this thread and/or send myself and @diamond_ace a private message etc. Of course, we do prefer if you do it in here. 

The circumstances are a sad one here and some may find it too soon, but I know for certain Elmebeck would want what’s best for the team he cared about. 

Thanks,

@VHLM Commissioner

On top of Bana's post, Saskatoon has a long and historic Discord spanning from S63 and on -- although it has been purged a few times. The new GM, whomever is selected, will receive the GM rank on that discord if they choose to use it. The rank had administrator privileges, so you can do anything you want with the server. Of course I understand if you'd like to make your own.  

Pretty sad the way the team was made available. Never something I thought would happen. Or maybe just never something I wanted to happen. But with our growing community, at some point it's inevitable that we're faced with some tragedies.

That being said, I'm throwing my name in the hat. Hoping to be able to follow in the steps that Peace and Beck paved in the last couple of seasons. Big shoes to fill, for sure. 

6 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Pretty sad the way the team was made available. Never something I thought would happen. Or maybe just never something I wanted to happen. But with our growing community, at some point it's inevitable that we're faced with some tragedies.

That being said, I'm throwing my name in the hat. Hoping to be able to follow in the steps that Peace and Beck paved in the last couple of seasons. Big shoes to fill, for sure. 

Just now, Cxsquared said:

I'd love to apply, especially to help remember Elm in Sask but I just don't have enough time right now. I know who ever get's it will do a great job.

I will pimp both of these guys' names once again.

Id like to apply for this job opportunity! I am very passionate and loyal. I do everything I can to keep our LR active and help all of our new players out to help increase retention in our league and to help make the process smoother for new players. I have nearly a season of AGM experience under my belt and a WJC as well. I have a lot of good mentors who can assist me in the transition from AGM to GM. I would be honoured to bring another championship back to Saskatoon in honour of Elme!

Thank you for considering me!

Edited by Ricer13

19 minutes ago, McWolf said:

7 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

I would like to apply. Obviously it's going to be a tough job, but I'd be happy to try it. It's going to require patience and respect, something I'd be happy and privileged to even attempt. 

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I will also apply for this job! I Have the experience now to be able to run a team. 

I support all of these options. I've seen them all do amazing work.

29 minutes ago, Cxsquared said:

Thanks for the support but the second half of my post was me saying I couldn't apply lol

lulnvm I just saw that you had posted, didn't actually read it, my b

That makes the best candidate much clearer now doesn't it :P 

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Hello.

With the recent tragic and sad news regarding @Elmebeck, this position is officially open to the league. If you are interested in being hired for the role, please apply within this thread and/or send myself and @diamond_ace a private message etc. Of course, we do prefer if you do it in here. 

The circumstances are a sad one here and some may find it too soon, but I know for certain Elmebeck would want what’s best for the team he cared about. 

Thanks,

@VHLM Commissioner

Apply!!

I’d like to apply for the position, try and do Elmebeck some justice in his place. I have been AGM in New York for about 3 seasons now, and have learned heaps under Esso’s guidance. I’ve also been a presence in many VHL/M discords as well as been around the league a decent bit and I feel I have what it takes to be the guiding figure a VHLM GM needs to be.

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

Hello.

Thanks,

@VHLM Commissioner

I apply. 

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

I will also apply for this job! I Have the experience now to be able to run a team. 

Krice has been an excellent, stand-up, class-act AGM. Anytime you ask him to do something, his enthuiasm is always there, 100%. He's dedicated, driven and motivated to do more. I don't think he'd be an amazing candidate, I just simply know. From scouting for the draft with me, to helping me WITH the draft, to crunching numbers, always being available for input and more, he's just a dynamic guy that can easily provide some help in Saskatoon.

I'd also be willing to help him through the whole process, since he already knows the off-season a little after experiencing it with me, and also knows basically the role and expected guidelines of being a GM, all I'd do is just make sure to continue 'mentoring' him as I have been as an AGM and allow him to adapt, then set him free. 

Krice is your man ?