Get well soon Jay Bouwmeester

ROOKIE745

If any of you haven't heard, last night the Blues were facing the Ducks in Anaheim, the game was tied 1-1 in the first period with 7:50 left on the clock and during a TV time out Bouwmeester collapsed on the bench, suffering a cardiac episode. I haven't seen the finite details but I've heard he needed CPR and I've even heard they had a defibrillator ready. Thankfully Bouwmeester did regain consciousness and was seen moving. He was still put on a stretcher and brought to the back, the game has been postponed. It doesn't matter what team you cheer for, what jersey a player wears, or what the score is, you never want to see something like this happen. Let's all wish the best for Jay Bouwmeester and a speedy recovery, I don't want his career to end like this.  

Really reminded me a lot of the episode Rich Peverley suffered years back, hopefully Bouwmeester pulls through like Rich did. Really hope he can finish his career on his terms and not this incident's. 

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

Really reminded me a lot of the episode Rich Peverley suffered years back, hopefully Bouwmeester pulls through like Rich did. Really hope he can finish his career on his terms and not this incident's. 

Yeah. I was googling both in bed last night. Sad stuff to see. Good message @ROOKIE745