Q&A W/ Ottawa GM

Zyrok

First thanks to @Acydburn for answering these questions and second I hope you enjoy!!

I have recently been traded to Ottawa from Yukon, and since I have been wanting to know my new GM better I asked him some questions so that I can get to know him better and how is the team in general, this are some basic questions that were in my mind, 

1. What do you think it is more difficult part of creating a team that is a cup contender?
I think the most difficult part of building a team thats a cup contender is having a lot of high end talent. You also want it spread out as having a front heavy team is going to guarantee anything. We can into the season without much defense, but through trades we've improved on the back end. I think we're in a better position going forward. 

2. In what stat do you focus more when you are looking for players in the draft?
I dont look at a particular stat so much as I look for how the player is earning. If the player is higher TPE and active and still earning I will draft them over someone who has 80 scoring or 80 defense but is inactive. The active person will grow with the team and contribute. 

3. Are you planning on doing more trades before the deadline?
I just did two "big" trades before the trade deadline. I think our team is set for the most part. If we can pick up a few more pieces that won't 

4. What are you aiming for next season?
I mean every team is trying to get another cup. Next season, I would like to be a top/middle team. I don't know if we can make another run but it's not impossible.

5. Anyone you think could be a surprise when they get to the VHL?
I don't think anyone would be a surprise if they make it all the way up to the VHL. Since the cap has been raised to 250 you have to work at moving up. We have a lot of talent on the team and I think they'll do well at every stage of league.

6. Anything you want to say to our rivals?
Good luck going forward, we're not going to make this easy on you. Best of luck.

This where his answers, I loved the las one, and I totally agree on him, this year isn't going to be easy for other teams to win the cup, I don't mean it is going to be easy for us either, we have great rivals that are very capable of putting up a very difficult match but I think our team is ready and we'll keep fighting until we win this cup, so be careful, and another thing that I would like to point out is that everyone prefers active players rather than high TPE but unactive players, this makes me wanting to get my 14 TPE each week and get quickly to the VHL!!!!
Let's go Ottawa
Word count: 503