Sign in to follow this  
Tate

Lincoln Tate talks Playoffs

We catch up with Riga Reign defenseman, Lincoln Tate, as he exits the dressing room. He’s dressed in a suit but his hair is still wet from the showers. Lincoln stops and allows a group of reporters to form around him, and he is patient when answering questions.

“Lincoln, how do you feel about your impact on the Reign so far this season?”

“It’s incredible,” Tate is quick to respond, “And in all the years I’ve been here, I think this might be the best group yet.”

“What are your goals for the remainder of the season?”

“We have to keep improving and keep working on our game. Look, we’re flying right now and the chemistry is good. But in this business you can’t be complacent and if we’re going to go all the way in the playoffs we have to adopt that mentality now. We have to treat every game like it matters, because it does in the postseason.”

“Your name has appeared in trade rumors, do you have anything to say about that?”

“Everybody’s name appears in trade rumors, and you can bet that come trade deadline day- I’ll still be in Riga.”

195 words