Bah Gawd, There's Video In Here!

Tagger

So a month ago I made a VHL.com article talking about how I wanted to make some more shorter VHL video tutorials to help members with the more specific portions of the VHL. This video was my first rough draft of what I would use for a video showing how to do Training Camp and I'm making touches on that now (including clearer text and adding in something to make it clear about when the deadline is for it). While Training Camp is obviously one of the easier ones to participate in, I'm hoping small videos like these can maybe help clearer illustrate to newer members how to approach tasks and, say they've claimed for a task incorrectly, there is a video that an updater can potentially link to in order to show how to do it correctly. I'm thinking of approaching trivia next since that's seen a surprising number of false claims recently (quite a few new members have been linking to the google form to claim for trivia before answers have been given), although I feel like a doubles week one may be the most useful as there are quite a few people who misunderstand how a doubles week works in regards to what it can be used with.