is it against the rules to be a communal backup in the vhl?

efiug

is it against the rules to be a communal backup in the vhl?

like basically i want to play for every european vhl team and just have them trade for me when they need their backup games done. like im lowkey just trying to play for every team at least once but im a goalie and being a goalie is like really poopy because you can only play one goalie at a time but yeah. basically i want to play for every team. only in europe though fuck the NA conference i will never play for a team in the NA conference if i even get drafted by one im instantly retiring no cap. anyways this isn't againt the rules right so basically this needs to happen. riga gets first dibs though bc those guys drafted me i think and they are pretty chill. yeah so anyways im playing for everyone in europe, yeah even davos. if i dont play for every team im gonna cry and post it on the forums and yall will feel bad so basically dont do that yeah. thanks again everyone and look forward to me playing on your team in the future only if you are europe though. also im in the vhlm right now so basically i have to wait until im vhl ready you know. anyways thanks every im glad we could work this out.

21 minutes ago, efiug said:

ike basically i want to play for every european vhl team and just have them trade for me when they need their backup games don

I mean based on the current rules, as long as teams have the cap (which most do if you have a $2 mill contract or less) then as long as trades follow the rules I don't see any reason it wouldn't be plausible.