Crawford a bust?

AW13

2nd year goaltender Solomon Crawford had a ton of potential when he was drafted into both the VHLM with Mexico City as a 1st overall pick and also with Prague as they tabbed him to be their future starting goalie and help lead the team from the start of their expansion era to one of glory. Unfortunately, that potential seems to not be as present as Crawford has not developed much and has not looked all to comfortable in the net for the Phantoms so far in his young career. You can definitely see some progress however as he is doing better than last season as he has been able to learn a bit from veteran netminder Brick Wahl who was acquired to bridge the gap for Prague to turn to Crawford eventually. Maybe it has worked a bit and maybe Crawford can carve out a niche in the league as a decent goalie. He needs to get back to development and plans to.

Crawford has hired a veteran goalie coach to assist with him on off-days and in the off-season so that he can hone his talent and become the goalie that Prague needs. Sitting at 5 wins, 8 losses, and 5 overtime losses, he needs to be better so Prague can be a playoff team in the future when Wahl is gone.

10 hours ago, Spyro said:

Crawford had 70 more tpe than me back on the S69 VHL draft day and went 4 drafts spots above me. Now I’m 190 tpe ahead..

blackish anthony anderson GIF by HULU

Yeah did not expect the guy who brought us the pretty solid Oleksiy Revchenko to have a follow up performance on this level. @AndrewWarren13 knows he's been slacking but I trust him to turn it around enough to be viable. He has a season and a half yet (although an insurance policy wouldn't hurt)