Nyko's Great Graphics Tournament

Nykonax

@gorlab told me to make a graphics tournament since he wants to flex on kids, so here we go

Format/Rules

Anonymous bracket tournament - 2 graphics will be presented and voted on, the one with the most votes continues on. The creators of each graphic won't be stated, so no bias is shown.

A new theme or requirements will be presented each round. For instance the first round may be VHLM theme, and the second round may be goalie themed

1 week will be given to create the graphic

3 day voting period

Winner gets..... nothing I guess, just bragging rights and an optional trophy (to get the trophy send me 19.95 and your address)  2 top tier donation from gorlab if he's serious

Sign-Up Form

Click here

Edited by Nykonax

72e765e5e571c14c6f4a7d33a4db7525.png

@HulkHogan @Patrik Tallinder @jhatty8 @InstantRockstar @STZ @Zetterberg @McWolf @GustavMattias @enigmatic @solas @Motzaburger @Berocka @gorlab @Enorama @.sniffuM

Here's the tournament bracket, seeds were randomized.

There will be no theme for week 1, the only requirements is that is has to be a signature for a vhl/vhlm player, and the sig hasn't already been made. You have until March 6th (1 week) to make it. Once it's been made please PM the sig to me. :)

may someone except @gorlab win.

glhf

34 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

72e765e5e571c14c6f4a7d33a4db7525.png

@HulkHogan @Patrik Tallinder @jhatty8 @InstantRockstar @STZ @Zetterberg @McWolf @GustavMattias @enigmatic @solas @Motzaburger @Berocka @gorlab @Enorama @.sniffuM

Here's the tournament bracket, seeds were randomized.

There will be no theme for week 1, the only requirements is that is has to be a signature for a vhl/vhlm player, and the sig hasn't already been made. You have until March 6th (1 week) to make it. Once it's been made please PM the sig to me. :)

may someone except @gorlab win.

glhf

You forgot to tag @MexicanCow123

3 minutes ago, Enorama said:

put some respect on steezy's name

Oh shit I breezed right past STZ and IR. Point still stands though, 6 of the 8 best people are in the lower side.

Edited by .sniffuM

bonjour

week 1 voting is over, here are the new matchups

9ec13e0d94ba2bbc21e481e9b66cfe0e.png

I've added a loser bracket by popular demand, and you'll notice that McWolf was replaced by me, well McWolf didn't have time to submit a graphic so I took his place. You can all shame him publicly

THE REQUIREMENT THIS WEEK WILL BE TO MAKE A SIGNATURE OF A VHL PLAYER USING A PRE-CUT RENDER THAT I WILL SUPPLY. IF YOU DON'T USE THIS RENDER SHAME ON YOU AND YOU'LL BE DQED

click on this for the render

^ precut render

@InstantRockstar @HulkHogan @STZ @enigmatic @Motzaburger @gorlab @.sniffuM @Patrik Tallinder @jhatty8 @Zetterberg @MexicanCow123 @GustavMattias @solas @Berocka @Enorama

SIG WILL BE DUE A WEEK FROM NOW (March 17)

Edited by Nykonax